Activities & News
- Happy to report that we had another really fruitful Project Meeting (4th) with the whole EIWO-Team via Zoom.
- And we welcome another new team members to EIWO. Welcome Nehle Penning, she will be working at TU Dortmund, Germany and welcome Rachel Crossdale who is joining the Sheffield Team.
- We welcome our new member Wiebke Schmitz to the EIWO project team. She will be working out of the University of Vechta, Germany. Welcome Wiebke, hope you have a great start!
- We had our second Policy Advisory Committee meeting with for discussing our next steps in the project. Thank you to our Committee Members for the helpful input.
- We had a great 3rd Project Meeting with the whole EIWO-Team via Zoom. Really good discussions albeith the distance...!
- We had a successful 2nd project meeting (online) with the participation of our advisory board members. Thank you all for the great input and good discussion.
- We welcome our newest member Indre Genelyte to the EIWO project team. She will be working out of Linköping University. Welcome Indre, we are happy to have you!
- Symposium accepted: The EIWO Project will be at the 25th Nordic Congress of Gerontology in Reykjavik, Island (postponed to 2021)
- A new Blog Post by Liam Foster on the Project was published on the SPERI website at the University of Sheffield
- An newspaper article on the EIWO Project was published in the Oldenburgischen Volkszeitung [in German]
- We had a successful kick-off meeting for the EIWO Project in Bremen, Germany [pictures below]